- 2015 4-H Clothing & Textiles Packet
- Fashion Storyboard Results from Roundup 2014
- 4-H Community Service Projects
- 2015 4-H Quilt Challenge Contest and Community Service Project
- 2015 4-H Alpaca Wool Challenge and Community Service Project – Utilizing Alpaca - A Natural Fiber (PDF)
- 2013 4-H Quilt Challenge Results
- Texas 4-H and Youth Clothing Program
- Clothing Capers
- Clothes that “Click”
State 4-H Food Show
State 4-H Food & Nutrition Quiz Bowl
- 4-H FCS 101 – Managing 4-H Family & Consumer Science Projects – A Guide for County Extension Agents
- Texas 4-H Opportunities! – FCS Youth Programs Promotional Brochures
- Intergenerational Activities Sourcebook (PDF) – From Penn State Intergenerational Programs and Aging. Hard copies can be ordered for $10 each, which covers costs for this spiral-bound, 90 page booklet.
Last updated: 14 January, 2015
Educational programs of the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service are open to all people without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status.