- Ballpark E$timate allows you to quickly compute how much you need to save to fund a comfortable retirement.
- Financial Calculators provides 33 tools to help employees make retirement decisions.
- Kiplinger provides calculators for several financial decision-making scenarios, including eight retirement calculators.
- Social Security Benefit Calculators include two calculators for computing either a rough estimate of retirement benefits at three different retirement ages, or a more powerful computation of any type of Social Security benefit.
- Financial Engines represents a new genre of web-assisted financial planning web sites. The web site was founded by the Nobel laureate economist Bill Sharpe, known for his investment theories of modern portfolio management. Major financial institutions and Fortune 500® companies have sites that use Financial Engines to provide investment advice services to customers and plan participants. Some information/advice is free; other portfolio management requires a fee.
- Journal of Financial Planning
- Americans Unaware of Medicare Eligibility Age (Employee Benefit Research Institute, July 27, 2001)
- Facts from EBRI – Trends in Early Retirement (Employee Benefit Research Institute, July 2001)
Last updated: April 10, 2015