Maintenance of Your Home
- Getting Organized in the Kitchen (PDF)
- Home Maintenance and Repair (PDF)
- How to Repair and Replace Screening on Screen Doors and Window Screens (PDF)
- Maintenance of Existing Foundations on Expansive Clay Soils (PDF)
- Spanish/Bilingual publications
- Publications available from the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Bookstore
- Lead in Paint, Dust, and Soil: Renovation, Repair and Painting (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Home Maintenance and Repair Database from Michigan State University Extension
- How-to Library (Lowe’s Home Improvement Warehouse)
- National Association of Home Builders
- The Home Depot How-To Center
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader® to view and print PDF files.
Last updated: 31 October, 2013
Educational programs of the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service are open to all people without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status.