This icon indicates link opens new window.
Worksite and Volunteer Programs
- Healthwise – http://www.healthwise.org
- This program provides participants self-care techniques for themselves and their families. It also enables them to better prepare for health provider visits. The Healthwise books have achieved reductions in health care costs for some employers. If you would like assistance in presenting this program, please contact your local county Extension agent.
- Is Your Child at Risk…Obesity, Acanthosis Nigricans, and Type 2 Diabetes
- Tips for Terrific Teeth
- The Eyes Have It!
- Getting More From Your Doctor’s Visit
- Cracking Down on Stress
- What is Diabetes?
3 Sun Safety Lessons
- Let’s Find Out Why It’s Cool in the Shade – for children – English PowerPoint | Spanish PowerPoint
- It’s Cool in the Shade: The Savage Facts About Skin Cancer and the Killer Tan – for teens – English PowerPoint | Spanish PowerPoint
- The Truth about Sun Safety: Protecting the Skin You’re In – for adults – English PowerPoint | Spanish PowerPoint
Last updated: March 25, 2015