Find Diabetes Classes in Your County!
Do Well, Be Well with Diabetes will teach you how to manage diabetes. You can be well with diabetes!
Your Class topics covered include:
- Getting Started: How Food Affects Your Blood Sugar
- Are You Eating the Right Number of Carbohydrates? Let’s find out.
- Beyond the Diet: Improving Your Blood Glucose Control with Physical Activity
- Beyond Diet and Physical Activity: Improving Your Blood Glucose Control with Medication
- Celebrating Diabetes Control while Avoiding Complications: Having Your Cake (or Snack) and Eating it Too!
To find out if your county provides these no- or low-cost classes, call your county Extension office!
Last updated: 9 December, 2014
Educational programs of the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service are open to all people without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status.