S.W.A.T. Project Resources
Form a Task Force
- Parents, school nurses, teachers, counselors, law enforcement, local officials, clergy, etc. (links coming soon)
Tobacco Prevention for Schools
- Towards No Tobacco (TNT)
- Train a peer education team at a summer workshop
Stop Second Hand Smoke
Increase Tobacco Enforcement
Activities for Tobacco Prevention
Tobacco Prevention Links
- Texas indoor clean air ordinances
- Texas Office of Tobacco Prevention and Control
- Texas tobacco laws
- Texas tobacco laws summary
- Texas Youth Tobacco Awareness classes
- Quitting tobacco II
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American Lung Association
- American Heart Association
- National Center for Tobacco Free Kids
Report Broken Links!
Please help the S.W.A.T. educators keep this website and project resources current.
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader® to view and print PDF files.
Last updated: 2 December, 2014
Educational programs of the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service are open to all people without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status.