Lower Your Cancer Risk
CPRIT Friend to Friend Project
- Friend to Friend Project (PDF) (updated February 2014)
- Reimbursement codes and fees – January 29, 2015 (PDF)
- Quitting Tobacco Quick Guide (English brochure | Spanish brochure) (PDF)
- Quitting News Release (PDF | Word)
- Spit Tobacco Prevention
- Smoking Prevention
- Towards No Tobacco in Communities
- Cutting Costs in an Unstable Economy (PDF)
- Cutting Costs in an Unstable Economy (low income audience) (PDF)
- 3 Sun Safety Lessons
- Let’s Find Out Why It’s Cool in the Shade – for children (PowerPoint, with Speaker’s notes included) [English | Spanish]
- It’s Cool in the Shade: The Savage Facts About Skin Cancer and the Killer Tan – for teens (PowerPoint, with Speaker’s notes included) [English | Spanish]
- The Truth about Sun Safety: Protecting the Skin You’re In – for adults (PowerPoint, with Speaker’s notes included) [English | Spanish]
- Sun Safety is Made in the Shade paycheck insert (PDF)
- Skin Cancer
- Protect the Skin You’re In! Looking at skin cancer, ways to prevent cancer, and spotting it! (PowerPoint)
Download the latest version of Adobe Reader® to view and print PDF files.
Download the latest Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer to view presentations if you do not have full-version of PowerPoint installed.
Last updated: 29 January, 2015
Educational programs of the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service are open to all people without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status.