This icon indicates link opens new window.
- Disaster Preparedness and Your Health
- Whooping Cough (Pertussis) (PDF)
- Measles (Rubeola) (PDF)
- Influenza (Flu)
- Resources for Obesity Awareness Week
- Child Health
- Infection Control
- Older Adult Health
- Making Your Home Healthier
- Cracking Down on Stress
- What is Diabetes?
- Insect Repellant (PDF)
- Insect Repellent Fact Sheet for Older Children (PDF)
- Insect Repellent Fact Sheet for Younger Children (PDF)
- First Aid
- Heat Exhaustion and Heat Stress
- Your Family Health and Medical Record
- TexasHealthOptions.com – TexasHealthOptions.com is a one-stop resource of the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) that can help you find health care coverage.
- Personal Hygiene and Germs
- Healthwise – http://www.healthwise.org/
This program provides participants self-care techniques for themselves and their families. It also enables them to better prepare for health provider visits. The Healthwise books have achieved reductions in health care costs for some employers. If you would like assistance in presenting this program, please contact your local county Extension agent.
- 3 Sun Safety Lessons
- Let’s Find Out Why It’s Cool in the Shade – for children – English PowerPoint | Spanish PowerPoint
- It’s Cool in the Shade: The Savage Facts About Skin Cancer and the Killer Tan – for teens – English PowerPoint | Spanish PowerPoint
- The Truth about Sun Safety: Protecting the Skin You’re In – for adults – English PowerPoint | Spanish PowerPoint
Last updated: April 1, 2015