This icon indicates link opens new window.
- Eating Hints: Before, During, and After Cancer Treatment (PDF)
National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health
Eating Hints is written for those persons having cancer treatment. This book provides sound guidance before, during, and after cancer treatment with hints about common types of eating problems, along with ways to manage them. Talk with your doctor, nurse, and/or dietitian about any eating problems that might affect you during cancer treatment. This is an excellent resource for eating with cancer published by the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, and covers what to do when nauseated or no appetite as well.
Read this booklet online. Order this booklet in Spanish.
- Nutrient Needs at a Glance – English (PDF) | Spanish (PDF)
- The Sodium Content of Your Food (PDF)
- Altering Recipes for Good Health (PDF)
- Diabetes Nutrition Related Resources
- Energy Drinks
- Heart Smart Nutrition series
- Invest in Your Bones Series
- Do Well, Be Well with Diabetes Program Brief (PDF)
- Follow us on Twitter!
Last updated: April 14, 2016