Clothing and Textiles
The clothing and textiles program is designed to assist Texans in making sound decisions related to the selection, use, and care of clothing and textile products in their daily lives. The clothing and textiles Extension program consists of the following areas: sewing as a business, consumer decision making, and Texas 4-H and Youth Clothing.
- 2015 4-H Clothing & Textiles Packet
- Fashion Storyboard Results from Roundup 2014
- Community Service Projects
- 4-H Design Curriculum
- Quick Projects to Do
- Care Labels and Your Clothes (Spanish)
- Quick Stain Removal Guide (Spanish)
- Laundry on Your Own
- Water Quality and Laundry Problems
- Clothing and Protection from Pesticides
Last updated: 26 March, 2015
Educational programs of the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service are open to all people without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status.